June 20, 2009

About Me

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Melissa, a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Boston, Massachusetts.

I am originally from northern Connecticut, moving to Boston in 2001 to attend Boston University. I love New England... I have a soft spot for our crisp autumn days, the coziness of a fire, and roadtrips to Vermont.

When I am not behind the camera, I like to travel, relax with my husband, Marc, and spend time with our amazing family and friends. I also enjoy running, wearing flip flops from April to November and white chocolate mochas. I will go (far) out of my way for great wine and cheese. Hello, Vermont Cheese Fest 2010!

I am available for weddings and on-location portrait sessions of all kinds (engagements, maternity, seniors, children/families, etc.). This blog showcases my latest work and documents many of my personal adventures as well. Let me know what you think in the comments section!

Please contact me for rates and scheduling.

Find me on Facebook / Twitter

1 comments:

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Love the new website Melissa! It looks awesome!

-Eileen

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP