September 13, 2009

SNEPP Shoot

One of my goals is to meet more photographers and people that are interested in photography. To that end, I recently joined the Southern New England Portrait Photographers (SNEPP) group on Meetup.com. There are a ton of photography groups on Meetup but I chose this one because they seem to have a lot of interesting events and didn't look too intimidating!

I went to a workshop today with the group that was focused on outdoor lighting. I thought we'd be working with natural light but they had some studio strobes set up for us. It was so much fun!

IMG_1280

IMG_1292

IMG_1290

IMG_1318

IMG_1316

IMG_1301

LOVE the lighting in these last two...
IMG_1333

IMG_1334

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP