August 24, 2009

Summertime... and the livin is easy

It was HOT around here this weekend! Marc and I spend our days cooling off by the pools of family and friends who were nice enough to invite us over. We headed down to Franklin for a pool party with some college friends on Saturday.

Sangria is always a hit with this crowd. This peach, apricot and mango version was sublime and the beverage jars were so cute!
Combo

My friend Sapana was a fabulous hostess as usual:
Hostess Sapana

We enjoyed hamburgers, hotdogs and this delicious rosemary grilled cheese:
Rosemary grilled cheese

And of course, icy cold beer:
Mmm, beer!

We relaxed:
Floating

And played lots of pool pong. Because I am a nerd, I made this animated GIF showing the intense action, haha:
Pool-pong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP