February 21, 2010

Ali & James

On Sunday, I met up with my photography girl group (Molly Bergeron, Alanna Scully, Sarah Hildebrandt and Emily Dingee) to do some shooting. I met Molly almost six months ago when I commented on her blog (!) and I am so thankful that I did. She introduced me to these girls who are all so creative and excited about photography. We try to meet up regularly to bounce ideas off each other and shoot!

We headed out to Springfield, MA (Lana's neighborhood) to practice with some tricky church lighting, chat over lunch and do an engagement session with Lana's friends, Ali and James. The session was in Forest Park... which is where Marc and I had our wedding reception (at the Barney Estate!)

Here are some favorites of Ali and James -
Forest Park Engagement Session 11

Forest Park Engagement Session 9

Forest Park Engagement Session 4

Forest Park Engagement Session 1

Forest Park Engagement Session 3

Forest Park Engagement Session 6

Forest Park Engagement Session 7

Forest Park Engagement Session 2

Forest Park Engagement Session 5

Forest Park Engagement Session 10

Thank you to Lana for coordinating and to Ali and James for being so comfortable with our paparazzi-style shoot!

1 comments:

Alanna February 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Love them! Had so much fun Sunday, see you in April!

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP