January 2, 2010

Esplanade shoot

I met up with photographer friend Jen Ing on a warm afternoon in November so we could shoot some scenery around Boston. As we both prefer to shoot people over landscapes, Jen and I ended up taking practice portraits of each other. We walked around the Esplanade for a couple hours before sunset and the light was just gorgeous:

Collage1

Collage2

Jen_20091109_0293

Collage 3

I love to schedule shoots for the late afternoon (or near sunrise, alternatively) and this is why... AMAZING light!

2 comments:

Molly January 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

These are soooo Jasmine and I felt like I was looknig at her photos. SO GOOD.

Melissa January 6, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Molly - that is the best compliment ever, haha... thank you : )

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP