July 28, 2009

Chatham Part 1

I took two extra long weekends in July and went to my parents' new condo on the Cape. Here she is:
Condo

They are still very much in the process of fixing it up. The first weekend I was there, my dad was installing an air conditioner. Before you think that we are weak and spoiled, you should know that the A/C was actually for our little doggie, Bijou, so that he can stay cool while we are away during the day (he will be the subject of a future post). Anyway here is my dad, being handy... using a saw blade with no handle:
dad with saw

I am more than a little obsessed with my Canon EF 50mm f/1.8. It creates some delicious flower bokeh.
Hydrangea bokeh

I love how this one looks like a watercolor painting.
watercolor

We were in agreement that Skaket beach is one of the best places on the Cape to catch the sunset.
Sunset 4

Sunset 2

IMG_0667 PS

Sunset 3

Marina

My mom and I treated ourselves to some Gouda from the Chatham Cheese Company. It was heavenly...
IMG_0722 PS 72ppi resample

And because we are such classy ladies... we paired it with a nice bottle of Arbor Mist. Haha.
Classy

To end this post on a cute note... here is a bunny. Chatham is strangely overrun with them.
Bun bun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP