July 30, 2009

Chatham Part 2

One of the best places to grab a bite in Chatham is the fish pier. The fried scallop plate (and everything else) is amazingly fresh and delicious. The view isn't bad either:
Fish Pier

seagull

There are often seals in the water off the pier. We were lucky enough to catch one up close.
Seal head 1

I was somewhat surprised at the shape of its head...
Seal head 2

My focus isn't that great here but I wanted to share anyway... it's not everyday that you get this close to a seal doing the backfloat!
Back float

This was a drive by shooting (don't worry, I was not the one driving):
Drive by 1

And what is a Chatham post without a bunny?
Bunny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP